DuPage County Government
Position: Senior Network Analyst
DuPage County is located just 30 miles west of the City of Chicago in north-eastern Illinois. The primary objective of DuPage County Government is to serve the residents of the County. The importance of serving the public with courtesy and respect is recognized by all employees. The County Government is continuously working to provide a wide array of services necessary for its population.
Description: DuPage County Government is seeking applicants for the position of Senior Network Analyst. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manages and maintains VMWare ESX environment
- Manages Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 server operating systems and file system security
- Oversees installations, testing, implementation and maintenance of various networks and systems
- Handles all aspects of maintaining the hardware, firmware, peripherals, operating systems and applications as necessary
- Installs new hardware, systems and software for servers and client/server systems
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues with networks and systems
- Manages system backups and restoring of data
- Documents network and system standards, policies and procedures
- Participates in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Works on special projects as assigned
Qualifications: The qualified candidates will possess (or have an equivalent combination of training and experience) a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and three years of experience in network administration, server/SAN administration; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Extensive experience with Windows operating systems 2008 & above
- Extensive experience maintaining a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Experience with Exchange 2010
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint administration
- MCSE or MCITP Certification
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., on-call as needed
Compensation: hiring salary $57,000 - $65,000.
Contact: Applicants must submit a resume and completed application to DuPage County Department of Human Resources, 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton IL, 60187.
Website address: www.dupageco.org